LEARN TYPING is prepared with you in mind. Learn Typing is an online free typing tutor. Our free typing lessons have been prepared for people of all ages, experiences and abilities to learn typing. If you’re looking for a free typing test, we have more than one to choose from.
The Learn Typing free typing tutor has beginner and advanced typing lessons as wells as timed typing tests and keyboard shortcuts that will make your typing practice soooooo much easier. With Learn Typing, you can enjoy free typing lessons at your level.
Learn Typing has been prepared by a qualified high school typing tutor who currently teaches seniors to learn how to type. This wide typing experience has brought together a typing programme that can help everyone to learn how to type.
Six things you need to know about "Learn Typing"
1. All sections of the free online Learn Typing tutor, are also FREE for individuals to copy and print.
2. You will need to work at these lessons regularly and do the typing tests provided in order to learn good typing skills.
3. To succeed with Learn Typing, start with a typing lesson at your level and don't move on too soon. This will build a good foundation for your typing skills.
4. Ergonomics (correct posture at the computer) while using these typing lessons is important for a good typing experience.
5. Read the brief Introduction to Learn Typing first, to make the most of these free typing lessons and tests.
6. If you follow these steps and practice often, you will learn typing and not look back.
So stop monkeying around, and learn typing now!
You will be touch typing before you know it!
"Some time ago I decided to learn typing and used a free typing tutor programme. After 40 hours typing in one week I could touch type 25 words per minute. I learned two things: (1) if you want to learn typing you need to be prepared to work and (2) you need a good typing tutor to help you learn how to type. I wish I'd come across this typing tutor sooner." - Geoff
"Typing is so much easier
when your fingers know where the keys are,
leaving your eyes free to read what you are copying."